Some communities require insurance for self-employed individuals.  If a community you visit requires insurance, you can obtain it on your own or you can use our third party provider, Insureon, in order to obtain professional liability insurance.  The Insureon application guide and Insureon application are attached to this solution.  

Insureon is unaffiliated with Accushield. If you choose to use their services, the application should be submitted directly to Insureon. Please submit the completed application to / 312.789.4731 for accurate pricing.