The Accushield Dashboard is a web-based portal where Communities can view and manage their Accushield data. This powerful tool has many features including:
- View analytics and reports about your visits, residents, service providers, vendors, service types, credentialing, compliance, and more
- View your visitor log and visitor photos
- Manage residents, staff, and kiosk(s)
- View and Print an Evacuation Report
- Create alerts and notifications
To log into your Accushield Dashboard, go to http://dashboard.accushield.com.
If you do not have a login, ask your community's Accushield Dashboard admin, or send an email to CommunitySupport@Accushield.com.
Once an Accushield Dashboard account has been created for you, you will first need to verify your email address utilizing the automated verification email before being able to log-in. If you're having difficulty finding that email, we'd recommend checking your spam/junk/promotions folder first to see if it landed in there.
If you're attempting to log-in, but you see a "Resend Email Verification Link" message appear like in the image below - that means your haven't completed the verification steps yet.
For questions, please contact Community Support at email@example.com