If your kiosk is displaying a white screen with an error message that says, "app will be installed soon", please contact us. We will need to do the following:
- Confirm that your kiosk is online
- Re-install the app remotely
Once the app has been re-installed and is showing the sign-in/sign-out screen, you will need to do the following on your kiosk:
- Tap the Accushield logo at the top of the kiosk sign-in / sign-out screen 5-6 times and the "Kiosk Description" page will appear. (Note: Your kiosk sign-in / sign-out screen will be one of the below examples based on which Accushield application is installed on your kiosk.)
- Tap 'Restart App' at the bottom left side of the screen. After about 5 seconds, you should be back to the sign-in / sign-out page and your kiosk will be updated.
Check to see residents are loading properly by selecting "Sign-Out" and then "Residents" and searching for residents by their last name.
- If you can find residents, tap on "back" and "Start Over". Your kiosk is working properly.
- If you can NOT find residents, please contact us.