Your Accushield kiosk needs to be online (connected to Wi-Fi and the internet) in order to work properly. The kiosk will work if it is temporarily offline, but not all functionality is available. We recommend connecting your kiosk to a staff network because public networks are typically less reliable. In order to connect your kiosk to Wi-Fi, follow the steps below.
- Tap the Accushield logo at the top of the kiosk home screen 5-6 times and a blue screen will appear
- Tap the "Settings" option
- Select the "Connections" option at the top left of the next screen
- Tap on the "Wi-fi' option
- Tap the correct Wi-Fi network, tap “Connect,” type in the password and click “Connect.”
- Make sure that your network says “Connected”
- Your Kiosk will automatically go back to the home screen after a few seconds