Your Accushield kiosk needs to be online (connected to Wi-Fi and the internet) in order to work properly. The kiosk will work if it is temporarily offline, but not all functionality is available. We recommend connecting your kiosk to a staff network because public networks are typically less reliable. In order to connect your kiosk to Wi-Fi, follow the steps below.
- Press the tablet home button through the small pin hole in plastic frame in the middle of the right hand side of the tablet screen, as shown in the image below. A blue circle will appear.
- Tap the blue circle
- Tap the gear icon
- Tap Wi-Fi and ensure that the Wi-Fi box is checked.
- Tap the correct Wi-Fi network, tap “Connect,” type in the password (if necessary) and click “Connect.”
- Make sure that your network says “Connected”
- Press the tablet home button again. This will take you back to the Accushield home screen.
- You are connected to Wi-Fi