Your kiosk and your Dashboard resident lists consistently share the most updated resident information. Making sure resident information is in both sources is vital for accurate kiosk sign in and sign outs. If a Resident in your community is not available to be selected when a visitor is trying to sign in on your Accushield kiosk, follow the steps below.
Ensure that Residents are Added in your Accushield Dashboard account
Ensure that Residents are Marked as Active
Ensure that Residents are Assigned to the appropriate buildings
Ensure the kiosk in question is assigned to the same building (Check under 'Kiosks' under the Settings tab)
- If you have multiple kiosks, each kiosk can be assigned to a different building or all kiosks can be assigned to the same building
- Residents are assigned to each building. Each kiosk will only show the residents that have been assigned to the building where the kiosk is located
- In the example below, if your kiosk is assigned the Main Building, only John Adams and Chester Arthur will be available as residents during sign-in.
- For more information about how to add buildings for multi-kiosk communities, take a look at our Building Management solution
- If you need help with adding/editing residents, take a look at our Resident Management solution
- If Residents are properly added as described above, your kiosk is likely offline. Follow instructions for connecting to Wi-Fi.
- If you are online (connected to Wi-Fi and the internet), restart the Accushield kiosk app
- Tap the Accushield logo at the top of the kiosk sign-in / sign-out screen 5-6 times and the "Kiosk Description" page will appear.