If a Resident in your community is not available to be selected when a vendor or guest is trying to sign in on your Accushield kiosk, follow the steps below.
Ensure that Residents are:
Ensure that Residents are Added in your Accushield Dashboard account
Ensure that Residents are Marked as Active
Ensure that Residents are Assigned to the appropriate building where the
Ensure the kiosk in question is assigned to the same building (Check under 'Kiosks' under the Settings tab)
- If you have multiple kiosks, each kiosk can be assigned to a different building or all kiosks can be assigned to the same building
- Residents are assigned to each building. Each kiosk will only show the residents that have been assigned to the building where the kiosk is located
- Look at the screen shot below. If your kiosk is assigned the Main Building, only John Adams and Chester Arthur will be available as residents during sign-in.
- For more information about how to add buildings for multi-kiosk communities, take a look at our Building Management solution
- If you need help with adding/editing residents, take a look at our Resident Management solution
- If Residents are properly added as described above, your kiosk is likely offline. Follow instructions for connecting to Wi-Fi.
- If you are online (connected to Wi-Fi and the internet), restart the Accushield kiosk app
- Tap on the lock in the Accushield logo at the top of the Sign In screen of the kiosk at least 5 times
- A blue status screen will come up
- Tap on the 'Restart App' button in the bottom left hand corner
- If Residents are still not showing up in the kiosk, contact tech support.