If a Resident in your community is not available to be selected when a vendor or guest is trying to sign in on your Accushield kiosk, follow the steps below.
Ensure that Residents are:
Added in your Accushield Dashboard account
Marked as Active
Assigned to the building where the kiosk is located as shown in the “Devices” tab in your Accushield Dashboard account
- If you have multiple kiosks, each kiosk can be assigned to a different building or all kiosks can be assigned to the same building
- Residents are assigned to each building. Each kiosk will only show the residents that have been assign to the building where the kiosk is located
- Look at the screen shot below. If your kiosk is assigned the Main Building, only Tony and Grover will be available as residents during sign-in. Allen and George will not be available because they are assigned to different buildings
- For more information about how to add buildings for multi-kiosk communities, take a look at our Building Management solution
- If you need help with adding/editing residents, take a look at our Resident Management solution
- If Residents are properly added as described above, your kiosk is likely offline. Follow instructions for connecting to Wi-Fi.
- If you are online (connected to wi-fi and the internet), restart the Accushield kiosk app
- Tap on the Accushield lock logo on the white background at the top of the screen of the kiosk at least 5 times
- A blue screen overlay should come up, tap on the "restart app" button in the bottom left hand corner
- Attempt to sign in to check if everything is populating correctly
- If Residents are still not showing up in the kiosk, contact tech support.