- Setup your kiosk
- Plug the kiosk into a wall power outlet.
- Turn on the kiosk by pressing and holding the power button (located on the top left side of the kiosk) for approximately 3-4 seconds.
- Swipe from left to right across the bottom of the tablet screen to unlock
- Wait for The Accushield Application open to the sign in page.
- Connect to Wifi
- Test the Printer
- Plug the printer into power. The printer should automatically turn on. If it does not, hit the power button on the printer (left-most button below the printer's display).
- Tap the lock icon of the Accushield logo in the middle of the tablet screen 5 times rapidly.
- On the next screen, tap on 'Print Evac Report' at the top left side of the tablet screen.
- If you get a screen pop up to pair the bluetooth printer, select OK or Pair.
- If the Evac Report prints, then your kiosk setup is complete.
- If the Evac Report does not print, follow the steps in the Bluetooth Printer Issues Solution to pair the printer.
- If you have any issues, contact tech support.
Modified on: Thu, 2 Jan, 2020 at 2:09 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.