- Press the tablet home button through the small pin hole in plastic frame in the middle of the right hand side of the tablet screen, as shown in the image below. A blue circle will appear.
- Tap the blue circle
- Tap the gear icon
- Tap Security
- Scroll down the Settings menu on the left side of the screen and look for Date and time
- The location of Date and time can vary depending on the Samsung tablet model and Android OS version that you have
- It can be just Date and time or under General Management and then Date and time
- Tap Date and time
- Turn On Automatic Date and Time
- Choose the appropriate time zone by tapping on Select time zone
- Confirm that the time has been updated in the top right corner of the screen
- Press the tablet home button again. This will take you back to the Accushield home screen.
Modified on: Tue, 23 Apr, 2019 at 9:33 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.