Factory Resetting the Brother Bluetooth Printer (QL-820NWB)
- Push the [Menu] button and use the ▼ arrow key to navigate to the Administration tab
- Under Administration, use the ▼ arrow key to navigate down the list until you see Reset and then press the [OK] button
- Select Factory Reset and confirm the operation
- The printer will then reset itself and reboot to Factory Default
- Once the Printer comes back up, set the Language, Date and Time
- Push the [Menu] button and use the ▼ arrow key to navigate to Template Mode and turn it Off
- Push the [Menu] button, choose Settings and use the ▼ arrow key to navigate to ‘Auto Power Off’ and press the [OK] button
- Choose Adapter, and use the ▲ arrow key to choose to ‘Off’
- Push the [Menu] button and use the ▼ arrow key to navigate to Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth ‘On’
- Return to Bluetooth, click on "Automatic Reconnection" and turn "Automatic Reconnection" on.
- Return to Bluetooth and choose Bluetooth Status where you will be able to see the Device name that you are looking to pair with your kiosk
- Use the [⤺] back arrow button multiple times to return to the date and time.
Now the printer should be configured properly for you to be able to connect it to your kiosk.
- Press the tablet’s Home button through the plastic frame in the center of the right hand side of the tablet screen (Accushield Logo on kiosk enclosure at top). A blue circle will appear (see the picture below)
- Tap the blue circle
- Tap the gear icon
- Tap Bluetooth
- Make sure that the Bluetooth is turned on
- Under Available Devices, look for a printer with a name that begins with QL-820NWB (for example QL-820NWB8102) and tap it. Make sure to scroll all the way down the list to find the printer