If you are having trouble turning on your kiosk, follow the steps below to perform a "Soft Reset"
- Using a Phillips head screw driver, unscrew the 4 screws on the back of the top of the kiosk holding the tablet
- Remove the metal and plastic frames that covers the tablet
- Make sure the micro USB end of the kiosk power cable is plugged into the micro usb port of the tablet
- Plug the USB end of kiosk power cable into the Samsung power adapter and plug them into a wall power outlet
- Wait for 10 minutes to ensure the tablet is charged with enough power to start
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons simultaneously for about 10 to 15 seconds
- The tablet should turn back on. Swipe from left to right across the bottom of the screen to unlock the tablet and the Accushield app should open
- If the tablet is still off, but is showing the battery icon with the percentage that the battery is charged. Simply hold down the power button for a couple seconds to turn the tablet on.