1. Unplug the Samsung Power Adapter from the wall outlet or surge protector
2. Unplug the USB cable from the Samsung Power Adapter
3. Plug the USB cable back into the adapter and back into the surge protector or outlet
Confirm the following:
- Confirm that you are using the original Samsung power adapter designed to charge the Accushield kiosk
- Confirm the USB power cable is not plugged into the back of a computer, printer or other device. It should only ever be plugged into the Samsung Power Adapter
- Confirm there is not more than 6 feet of USB cable between the kiosk and the power source. If you use an additional USB to USB extender cable, the kiosk will not be able to keep charged and will slowly lose power.
- If the kiosk is still not holding a charge, please open up the enclosure to confirm the power cable has not become disconnected from the tablet.
If the issue persists, please send us an email at and select option 2 for communities, option 1 for existing communities, and then option 1 for kiosk support. See contact tech support for more information.