Learn how to insert badges into the Brother QL-820NWB, QL-800, or QL-710W printer. To enable printing on your Brother printer, you’ll need to assemble and insert a roll of badges.
1. Place part A through the hole in part B.
2. The two pieces will align with a little notch system.
3. Slide the roll of labels onto part A. On the end of part A, you’ll see a small notch.
4. Align the notch in part C with the notch in part A to keep them together.
5. Now the roll is assembled and ready to place into the printer. Part A is will be on the left and part C will be on the right.
6. Lift the lid of the printer. Align the notch on the outside of part C within the joint in the printer.
7. Feed the roll of labels down through the front of the printer, and close the lid.