Learn how to insert a roll of badge tape into the Brother QL-820NWB, QL-800, or QL-710W printer. To enable printing on your Brother printer, you’ll need to insert a roll of badge tape. The roll of badge tape should come assembled, so you should skip to step 5. If the the roll became unassembled in transit, start with step 1.
1. Place part A through the hole in part B.
2. The two pieces will align with a little notch system.
3. Slide the roll of badge tape onto part A. On the end of part A, you’ll see a small notch.
4. Align the notch in part C with the notch in part A to keep them together.
5. Now the roll is assembled and ready to place into the printer. Part A is will be on the left and part C will be on the right.
6. Lift the lid of the printer. Align the notch on the outside of part C within the joint in the printer.
7. Feed the roll of badge tape down through slot leading to the front of the printer. Feed until the badge tape exits the front of the slot and close the lid of the printer.