KEEPING THE KIOSK VISIT LOG ACCURATE
If a resident forgets to sign in or out, the kiosk will show them as away while they’re home and vice versa. This is not only troublesome in the event of an evacuation or fire drill, it can be confusing if not resolved and the resident signs out in the future and the kiosk says “welcome back.” To avoid this from happening and keeping your kiosk ledger accurate, follow these simple steps:
- On the Sign-In / Sign-Out screen you will see a black bar that runs all along the bottom side of the screen. Tap anywhere in the black bar 5-7 times in a row until the ledger screen opens.
- On the log screen, you will see visitors on the left and residents on the right.
- For Residents:
- Open visits, in which the resident is still out of the building, will appear in yellow.
- Closed visits, in which the resident has returned, appear in white.
- To close out an active visit:
- For Visitors: Tap the name of the visitor in yellow that you want to sign out of the building. A new window will appear displaying their information.
- On the bottom left corner of the window, tap “sign-in” for the resident or “sign-out” for the visitor. After a few seconds the screen will refresh and you will see that visit as closed out on the ledger.
- Click the back button in the bottom left corner of the screen to return to the main Accushield screen.