The kiosk visit log shows a quick view of visitor sign ins and resident sign outs in your community. This is where you can manually close any current visitor sign in or current resident sign out. This upkeep is vital to ensure evacuation reports are accurate.
Follow instructions below for viewing and editing the kiosk visit log.
VIEWING THE KIOSK VISIT LOG
- On the kiosk sign in / sign out screen you will see a dark colored bar that runs all along the bottom of the screen. Tap near the middle of the bar 5-7 times until the kiosk ledger screen opens.
- On the kiosk visit log screen, you will see a list of visitor and resident kiosk activity. Depending on the Accushield application installed on your kiosk, you will see (1) the visitor list and be able to swipe left to access the resident list or (2) the visitor and resident lists on the same page.
- Viewing residents sign outs:
- Open visits, in which the resident is still out of the building, will appear in yellow.
- Closed visits, in which the resident has returned, appear in white.
CLOSING OUT KIOSK ACTIVITY
- Tap the name of the visitor in yellow that you want to sign out of the building. A pop-up window will appear displaying their kiosk activity information. On the bottom left corner of the window, tap “sign-out”. After a few seconds the screen will refresh and you will see that visit as closed out on the ledger and appearing in white.
- On the bottom left corner of the window, tap “sign-in”. After a few seconds the screen will refresh and you will see that visit as closed out on the ledger and appearing in white.
Click the back button in the bottom left corner of the screen to return to Accushield 'sign in / sign out' screen.