Your community's Dashboard Admin can create Dashboard accounts for staff members or add staff member names to display in the kiosk. If your community chooses to have your employees sign in at the kiosk to capture health screening questions, you can require them to enter an employee ID or personal mobile phone number that is set up in the Dashboard. You can set up your staff members two ways: 1. Individually and 2. A bulk import using .csv file.
Follow the steps below for create a new staff member in the Dashboard.
1. Adding Staff Members Individually
- Sign in to the Dashboard
- Select “Staff” and then “Staff Member Accounts”
- Click “Add Staff Member”
- Enter the employee's first name, last name and job title
- Based on which Accushield application is installed on your kiosk, enter either:
- "Employee ID" or "Mobile Phone Number"; or
- "Email", "Password", and "Mobile Phone Number"
- If you had the option to enter in an employee ID, select if you want the staff member to have Dashboard access or just have their name show in the kiosk staff list
- If you selected "Kiosk Sign in Only", click "Save". If you selected "Dashboard Access", enter an email and password for the staff member. If you would like the password emailed to the staff member, check "Send Password to Staff Member."
- Under "Kiosk Staff List" section, confirm if you would like this staff member's name to display in the kiosk for visitors to select during a sign in.
- Under "Dashboard Account Permissions", confirm the editing or viewing rights you want this staff member to have in the Dashboard
- Under "Staff Member Contact Roles", confirm which important communications this staff member should receive from Accushield
- Click "Save"
Once the account is created, an employee can sign in at the kiosk to answer the health screening questions. The first time they sign in, they will be asked to create a PIN for their security.
2. Uploading your Staff Roster via .CSV File
The easiest way to upload a .csv file is to download the staff template from the Dashboard's staff tab. Once you select "Staff Member Accounts", you'll then want to select "Upload Staff".
Next, download the staff template, enter your community's information into the template and be sure to save the file as a .csv. Next, upload your file and click "Submit". Your staff roster should then be uploaded into the Dashboard.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.