How To Re-Pair Your Bluetooth Printer
Modified on: Thu, 7 Nov, 2019 at 4:05 PM
If you are having problems printing badges with a bluetooth printer (the model number is QL-820NWB), re-pair the bluetooth connection between the kiosk and the printer.
Press the tablet’s Home button through the plastic frame in the center of the right hand side of the tablet screen (Accushield Logo on kiosk enclosure at top). A blue circle will appear (see the picture below)
Tap the blue circle
Tap the gear icon
Make sure that the Bluetooth is turned on
Ensure that the checkbox to the far right of 'Bluetooth - Galaxy Tab A' is checked
If it is not, tap on the checkbox
A window will pop-up asking to allow permission to turn on Bluetooth. Tap YES
Under Available Devices, look for a printer with a name that begins with QL-820NWB (for example QL-820NWB8102) and tap it. Make sure to scroll all the way down the list to find the printer
If you want to find the printer name, go to the printer and tap the Menu button
- Tap the Up Arrow button 2 times until you get to Bluetooth. Tap OK
- Tap the Down Arrow button 2 times until you get to Bluetooth Status. Tap OK
- Find the Device Name (for example QL-820NWB8102)
- Take note of the printer name so you know it when you pair the printer and tablet
- Tap the back button on the printer 3 times to go back to the printer’s Home Screen that displays the date and time
- Go back to the kiosk
A window will pop-up that says “Bluetooth pairing request.” Tap OK
Press the tablet’s Home button through the plastic frame in the middle of the right hand side of the tablet screen. This will take you back to the Sign In screen
Sign In to verify that you can print a badge
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.