- If your kiosk sign in / sign out screen matches the image below, sign in to your Dashboard account at dashboard.accushield.com to editing your photo capture settings.
- Select "Sign In Features" Under "Settings"
- Scroll down and check "Enable Visitor Photo"
- Select one of the 3 options below:
- "Base (2 Security Pictures)" - the kiosk will take 2 pictures randomly during the sign in process
- "Smile (1 Security Picture & 1 Smile Pic)" - the kiosk will take 1 picture randomly during the sign in process. The kiosk will also take 1 picture after asking the visitor to smile with a 10 second countdown or they can tap "Take picture now"
- "Camera Off (No Pictures)" - the kiosk will not take any pictures during the sign in process
- Click "Save"
All images taken at the kiosk will be visible only in your Dashboard account for those who have access to the "Visitor Log/Ledger" report for security purposes. Photographs are not stored on the kiosk for the privacy of your visitors.