During family/guest or volunteer sign in's, the Accushield kiosk can sign in groups with multiple members by one person signing in on behalf of the entire group. This feature makes the sign in process much quicker while keeping records of kiosk activity accurate for evacuation reports and community visit data.
NOTE: group sign in is not available if your community has health screening functionality turned on.
After the sign in process is complete, each person in the group will receive a printed badge to wear while in the community with the following information:
- Last name of group representative
- Phone number of group representative
- The number you are in the group (ex: 2 if your badge is the 2nd of 10)
- Mobile phone number of the individual who signed in, as printed on your name badge
- The number you are in the group (ex: Enter number 2 if your badge is number 2 of 10)