The Communities Policy feature allows a community upload specific documents for their guests to review and accept during the sign in process. When a Community Policy is added, the kiosk user will only have to agree to the policy one time, unless the policy is ever updated. Through the Dashboard, you can choose which type of visitors will be required to accept each policy as well as edit or inactivate existing policies.
Follow the steps below to upload a community policy.
UPLOADING A COMMUNITY POLICY
- Select "Community Policies" Under "Settings"
- Click "Add Community Policy" or select the blue icon to edit an existing policy
- Enter "Policy Name" and "Description"
- Click "Upload" to add a "Policy Document"
- Select which visitor types you will require to review this document at the kiosk
For additional support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-478-5085, ext. 202.