Modified on: Mon, 10 Oct, 2022 at 10:37 AM
The Communities Policy feature allows a community upload specific documents for their guests to review and accept during the sign in process. When a Community Policy is added, the kiosk user will only have to agree to the policy one time, unless the policy is ever updated. Through the Dashboard, you can choose which type of visitors will be required to accept each policy as well as edit or inactivate existing policies.
Follow the steps below to upload a community policy.
UPLOADING A COMMUNITY POLICY
- If uploading a new policy, click "Add"
- If editing an existing policy, check the box next to an existing policy and choose "Edit"
- Enter "Policy Name" and "Description"
- Select which visitor types you will require to review this document at the kiosk
- Click "Upload" to add a "Policy Document." Documents must be .doc or .pdf file types.
For additional support, contact us at email@example.com or call 800-478-5085, ext. 20
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.