The Accushield kiosk can integrate with multiple touchless thermometers or be used for manual entry of temperature readings. Depending on which option you will be using, you must first select the type and model thermometer or manual in your Dashboard.
Follow the steps below to enable your integrated thermometer.
SELECTING THERMOMETER SETTINGS
- Select "Kiosks" Under "Settings"
- Find your kiosk in the list and select the blue edit icon
(NOTE: If you do not see a blue edit icon, you do not have Community Admin permissions. Go to the Staff tab and select Staff Member Accounts. Find your Community Admin(s) and ask them to change the thermometer type.)
- Under "Thermometer Type", select "Auto Capture"
- Under "Thermometer Model", select the image that matches your thermometer
SELECTING TEMPERATURE SETTINGS
- Select "Health Screening" Under "Settings"
- Select the "Body Temperature" tab
- Select the visitors whose body temperatures you would like to capture after answered sign in screening questions. Then, select the type of user whose body temperatures you would like to capture during the sign
(NOTE: For new Accushield customers, these options are not selected as a default.)
- Select the "Fahrenheit" or "Celsius", then enter the temperature at which you would like to stop a visitor.
(NOTE: For new Accushield customers, there is not a temperature listed as a default.)
- Select the type of user whose body temperatures you would like to capture during the sign out process. Then, click "Save"
(NOTE: For new Accushield customers, this option is not selected as a default.)
For additional support, contact us at email@example.com or call 800-478-5085, ext. 202.