The Reputation Accelerator feature offers the ability to ask visitors about their experience in your community through the kiosk, an email, or texted link.
Surveys capture valuable feedback from family members and other visitors that can be used for community marketing, creating content for social media, or making improvements in your community, while reviews allow a visitor's positive comments to be posted on Google reviews or social media.
See the instructions below for setting up the Reputation Accelerator feature.
Enabling Reputation Accelerator
To enable Reputation Accelerator for your community, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or log into your Dashboard and fill out the information request box under the Marketing Home tab.
Once enabled, you'll have access to:
- Create customer review campaigns
- Create online surveys
- View reports of active or past campaigns
Creating a Campaign
Begin creating a review or survey campaign by signing into your Dashboard account.
- Select "Create Campaign" under the "Marketing" tab
- Enter the campaign information by answering the 5 configuration questions. See the image and a description of each of the 5 questions below:
#1 - Campaign Name: The name that you will internally title this specific campaign.
#2 - Audience Type: Select the visitor types that you would like the campaign to target.
#3 - Prompt Question: What question would you like them to answer and provide feedback for? The answers they will provide range from Excellent to Bad, so choose a question that works well with those options.
#4 - Goodbye Message: Enter the "goodbye" messages to display depending on a visitor's response. You can customize your messaging based on the type of feedback being left.
#5 - Select a review or survey:
SURVEY: A survey collects a visitor's comments about their visit experience in the form of a survey.
Select the rating that triggers their feedback to be send to the survey. You have the option to survey visitors that not only had a positive experience, but also had a negative experience.
Enter in the URL of the online survey you've created (Copy the survey URL from an external survey that you create through a platform such as Google Surveys, Survey Monkey, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Schedule your campaign by entering the date that the campaign will start and end. We'd recommend utilizing longer campaigns that run for several months.
- Choose how often each visitor will be asked for their feedback.
- Select "Set Up New Alert"
- You can choose specific active staff members from your community to receive either text or email alerts when different types of feedback are left.
- For example, you may want a few staff notified when negative feedback is left - which should prompt them to log into the dashboard, review that feedback & get in touch with that person to rectify their issue.
- You may also want to utilize alerts for positive experience as a way of boosting morale. Staff could log those positive reviews for social media usage, sharing internally, ect.
Reputation Accelerator Reporting
The reporting for all campaigns can be found in the "Campaign Report" tab under Marketing in your Dashboard. On this page, you can also pause or edit current running campaigns by scrolling down to the "All Campaign Records" section.
- When viewing the reporting add any filters you'd like to apply to the data as well as the start and end date for the data you would like to see. Then, select which campaign you would like to view information from. Click "Display Data".
- If you'd like to see even more data - click the "Download Report" button.
- Once that is clicked, an Excel sheet will be downloaded. Once that sheet is opened, you can review information such as...
- When the visitor left feedback, which campaign they left feedback for, the visitor's name, phone number, visitor type, what their feedback rating was and if they said yes to receiving a review/survey link to leave further feedback. If they do say yes to receiving that link, you can see how they asked to receive that link (either via text or email) and then the visitor's email address or phone number.
Feedback is prompted during the sign out of a visitor who meets the criteria set for the campaign. They can leave this feedback through the Accushield kiosk or the Accushield mobile app.
- Tap "Sign Out" on the kiosk and follow the prompts.
- After selecting who you are here to visit, the feedback question is asked.
- Answer the question "Please tell us how satisfied you are with our community." If an email was entered previously, the survey link will be sent via email.
Thank you for your interest in our Reputation Accelerator Feature!
To sign up for this feature, please email us at email@example.com
For additional support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For feedback on this and other features, please email us at email@example.com