Use the Accushield Dashboard to set text and email alerts based on predefined conditions of sign-in and sign-out activity at the kiosk in your community. Resident alerts are a great way to be informed when specific residents are chosen by visitors and vendors during the sign in process.
Below are a variety of scenarios in which Resident alerts may be helpful for you and your team:
- Residents who should not have visits- notification when someone selects a specific resident's name in the kiosk.
- Care Change Conversations - be notified when residents get a visit if you need to talk to a specific resident's family about care changes with their loved one.
- Restraining Order - a visitor should not be visiting a resident, but you are unable to set up a visitor alert. The notification will include the visitor's name so you can who is visiting the resident you have the alert set for.
Resident Alert Set Up
To set up a Resident alert, follow the steps below:
- In your Dashboard, go to the Alerts tab and click "Create New Alert"
- Next, enter the Alert's Name/Description. The description will be displayed at the top of the alert you receive by text and/or email.
- Once you've entered your Alert Name, click on the "Reason for Visiting" dropdown and select the "Resident Option". Then, select the resident you are setting up the alert on. After you select the resident's name, the green Summary box on the righthand side of the screen will show you when an alert will trigger.
- After you have selected the residents name, select the window of time time that you want to receive the alerts, and what email address and phone numbers should receive the notifications. Once done, click "Save".
ALERT HISTORY AND MODIFICATIONS
Once you've created a new alert in the Dashboard, click the 'Alerts' tab to see a list of all existing alerts. From this page you can select any of the options below for a listed alert:
- View alert history
- Disable alert
- Edit alert
- Delete alert
If you have questions about Alerts, or anything else Accushield related please email us firstname.lastname@example.org