Covid-19 Vaccine Screening for SafecheckN
Modified on: Wed, 6 Oct, 2021 at 11:46 AM
If you are using SafeCheckN's health screening questionnaire features, you can enable a COVID-19 Vaccination Question. This allows you to ask for the COVID-19 vaccination status of anyone signing in.
Once enabled, the COVID-19 Vaccination question will appear after the kiosk user enters their body temperature, and will display each time they sign in to the kiosk, until they answer "Yes" to having received the full COVID-19 vaccine.
Kiosk users who attest that they are fully vaccinated will have a checkmark on their badge.
Note: There is no "Alert" that can be enabled for this feature.
Enable the COVID-19 Vaccination Question
- To enable the COVID-19 Vaccination question, please select Sign-In Settings under the Settings tab on your dashboard.safecheckn.com account.
- Check the "COVID-19 Vaccination Question" checkbox, and select who the question is applicable to.
Update Your COVID-19 Vaccination Question and Answers
- When you enable the COVID-19 Vaccination question, the question and answers on the kiosk will automatically default to the following:
- "Have you received the COVID-19 vaccine?"
- Yes, I have completed the full vaccination schedule.
- Partially, I have completed the initial dose but am still waiting to get a required booster.
- No, I have not received the COVID-19 vaccination.
- I choose not to disclose.
- You can customize the question and answers under the COVID-19 Question option under the Settings Tab.
- Should you want a checkmark to print on a badge that indicates they attest to being fully vaccinated, check the box next to "Print a checkmark on a badge".
- Click Save when finished.
- Once enabled, your question and answer options will display on the kiosk after the user inputs their temperature. If you are not capturing temperature, the question and answers will display after the health screening questionnaire has been completed.
To access the data being collected in the kiosk, select the "COVID-19 Vaccination Log" under the "Reports" tab in the Dashboard.
You can filter the report by Visitor Type or Response by clicking on the search by box. The report will include the date the individual signed in, their name, phone number, visitor type, response given to the Vaccination question and the device they signed in on.
To export the log, click on "Export to CSV".
COVID-19 VACCINATION STATUS
If you have enabled the checkmark to print on the badge indicating an individual has been fully vaccinated, the badges will print with a checkmark, as seen below.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.