Document Management can be used to request, collect and verify documents such as Covid-19 tests, Proof of Covid-19 Vaccinations, and additional custom documents for staff, guests, healthcare and service providers, and volunteers. While this feature can be used by non-Mobile enabled customers, the feature is much easier for customers who are mobile enabled, as the mobile user can upload the community required documents for approval directly from the app. If you would like more information on touch-free sign in using our Mobile App, please email email@example.com.
Enable Document Management
If you are a Dashboard Admin user, you can request to enable the Document Management feature through the "Documents" tab on the Dashboard.
To enable Document Management, log into your Dashboard and fill out the pricing form under the "Documents" tab, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once complete, an Accushield team member will reach out to discuss pricing and benefits of the feature. Once you sign-up to use Document Management, a team member will enable the feature for your community.
Now that you've enabled Document Management, it's time to learn how to create, collect/submit and verify your required documents! Learn how to:
- Create Required Documents
- Submit Documents via Mobile or Dashboard Upload
- Verify Documents
- Access Document Management Reporting
- Create Custom Alerts for Document Management
Thanks for your interest in Document Management!
- To sign up, or for additional information, please email us at email@example.com
- For support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For feedback on this and other features, please email us at email@example.com